- Please contact our sales manager to reserve an apartment.
- Apartments are reserved free of charge for one week.
- After that we enter into a reservation agreement which remains valid until we enter into a contract under the law of obligations. In order to confirm their wish to purchase the apartment, the buyer will pay an advance payment in the amount of 3000 euros upon entry into the reservation agreement.
Contract under the law of obligations
- During the period for which the apartment building is under construction, the client will enter into a notarial contract under the law of obligations. This contract presupposes a down payment of 10%.
Contract under the law of property
- Upon completion of construction, a notarial real rights contract will be entered into and the client will have to pay the rest of the cost of the apartment. After the contract has been entered into, the client will become the owner of the apartment.
AS Hepsor is one of the fastest growing developers of residential and business real estate in Estonia and Latvia. In our ten years of operation, we have created more than 1300 homes and 15,000 m2 of commercial space. Hepsor is the first developer in the Baltics to use several innovative engineering solutions, making buildings more energy efficient and thus more environmentally friendly. Altogether, the company’s project portfolio includes 22 developments with a total area of 140,000 m2.